Hi all from Naracoorte

New to VWs or just new to Split Busses? Want to know more? This page is for people thinking about, or just getting into splits - ask your questions, get some free advice, members always happy to help out.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

Splt64SA
Newly Converted

Hi all from Naracoorte

Post by Splt64SA »

Hi guys , Just joined your forum and enjoying it . My partner an I have had our 64 bus (who we have named Verlie ) for about 6 months now . We have been slowly stripping her down an now have a better idea of the challenge ahead . I'm looking forward to the challenge and intend to do as much as we can ourselves Helen cant wait till shes finished, so she can drive her. Thanks Bryan & Helen
warb
Mod

Re: Hi all from Naracoorte

Post by warb »

welcome mate, this place thrives on photos, so lets see this bus of yours!..
MID WEST DUBBER
DSKer

Post by MID WEST DUBBER »

Welcome to dsk, did you head to the naracoorte swap meet? If so, did you see the early single cab ute and early 11 window busses? I was talking to the owners, nice cars and great people. Keen to see some pics of your ride...

Cheers, Rusty.
Splt64SA
Newly Converted

Post by Splt64SA »

No worries I will post some pics when I work out how to do it, some time soon, and yes we were at Naracoorte swap and met up with the guys you were talking to, they came to our place after and had a look at our bus (Verlie). Yes very nice guys and great Kombis to.