Anyone in Sydney or Near with A splitty??

New to VWs or just new to Split Busses? Want to know more? This page is for people thinking about, or just getting into splits - ask your questions, get some free advice, members always happy to help out.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

cam205
DSKer

Anyone in Sydney or Near with A splitty??

Post by cam205 »

Hi there,

Im wondering if there is anyone in Sydney that would be willing to show me their car so i have something to look at, and find out what to look for when buying one. I live in Bowral (southern Highlands) but dont mide driving to have a look,

So if there is anyone thats keen to show off their car i would love to come and have a look. Ill bring a Six pack and we can talk Vws..

Regards Cam
crewcabconnection
Mod

Post by crewcabconnection »

Depends what you want to see ... go up to Mullers, hes got one of everything. Welcome ... a six pack don't last too long around here (check the Valla run pics) lol ... you might wanna think about Boris' Picnic on the Georges River ... else just hang out and see what you like ... finding it however is another story. I'd start at Mullerland, everything you ever wanted in one spot.
Cognitive Dissonance - The only way to grind.
no show
DSKer

Post by no show »

could check out dave beckers westy or sc, he is from near where you live, think he belongs to shoalhaven vw club
cheers darren
cam205
DSKer

Post by cam205 »

Thanks Guys

Next Question. Wheres Mullers....Is this a Car Yard. Tries a few searches all i can seem to find is that He (from what the searches cay) is in Lakemba??

Cam
crewcabconnection
Mod

Post by crewcabconnection »

Kombi Rescue on here ... Car Yard, more like Bus Heaven. Yeah go and see Dave if he's into it (Menangler), without sounding wierd, Dave knows his shit. His SC is stunning. Hes in Nowra.
Cognitive Dissonance - The only way to grind.