New kid on the block

New to VWs or just new to Split Busses? Want to know more? This page is for people thinking about, or just getting into splits - ask your questions, get some free advice, members always happy to help out.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

Need-a-Kombi
DSKer

New kid on the block

Post by Need-a-Kombi »

Hey guys,

My name is Jessie. I am desperately searching for a 1950-1966 split screen kombi in need of restoration. Only have $3k right now to spend on one that is completely run down and in need of loving. Happily will buy the parts needed as they are needed and am very excited about restoring one. Please let me know if you have one or know of one and where to get it. I'm in brisbane but am willing to drive to sydney or a bit further to attain such a great car. Also have a car trailer for transoprt. Thanks guys, hope all the splits are well and happy. Seems like a great bunch of kombi lovers here...

Jessie
warb
Mod

Post by warb »

welcome mate, thats a tight budget you have there, rust repairs alone on a bus at that price would most likely be double its purchase cost.
Shaven
DSKer

Post by Shaven »

hey jessie...
mate welcome to the site... enjoy it. keep us all posted if you find anything. good luck.
matty
Only those whom drive a Dual Cab, Know what real driving is all about