new goldy member

New to VWs or just new to Split Busses? Want to know more? This page is for people thinking about, or just getting into splits - ask your questions, get some free advice, members always happy to help out.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

Dibsy
DSKer

Post by Dibsy »

splitbus wrote:
Dibsy wrote:Welcome Edmo, Plenty of projects floating about at the moment. First priority is to get yourself a temporary spray booth and relieve me of some money to spray my Bus :lol:

Just found out someone within ten minutes of my house has nearly 100 Kombi's on his land ..... I'll be buggered if i can find him :evil:
Use google earth to find them
Aha .. good idea, will do a post with the full story in the anything goes section........
Dasdubber
DSKer

Post by Dasdubber »

Welcome Edmo, feel free to swing by the workshop (Burleigh) if you get bored some time. DAS Resto Haus - 6/2 Calabro Way, Burleigh.

Any more details on what you are after could help narrow the field - ie. full project vs something ready to register etc. Baz who works for me is putting together a nice original splitty panel van (only welding required was cargo sill and driver floor section which is just about done). There are others that pop up of course.

Cheers
Al