Morning Campers

New to VWs or just new to Split Busses? Want to know more? This page is for people thinking about, or just getting into splits - ask your questions, get some free advice, members always happy to help out.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

067DUB
DSKer

Post by 067DUB »

Loving it Paul, the turbo engine build is a great article :D
ACMag
DSKer

Post by ACMag »

Thanks for that. Really appreciated. :D
www.aircooledclassicsmagazine.com

VW & Porsche Magazine
Shaven
DSKer

Post by Shaven »

ACMag wrote:I may have wangled a first Splitscreen feature from a gay, bleech blonde pretty boy that smurfs & drives a black coffin :twisted:
welcome to DSK Paul... mag looks great. the first issues of sales maybe down due to content/split spread... but hey it will pick up :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers matty
Only those whom drive a Dual Cab, Know what real driving is all about
ACMag
DSKer

Post by ACMag »

Shaven wrote:
ACMag wrote:I may have wangled a first Splitscreen feature from a gay, bleech blonde pretty boy that smurfs & drives a black coffin :twisted:
Why misqoute me? That's just plain wrong, and extremely immature and rude to me and a fellow DSKer.

What I wrote was: "The forum looks great and it also looks like I may have wangled a first Splitscreen feature from a fellow DSKer!" That was the case and said bus appeared in issue 2. Perhaps you'd be kind enough to remove the misquote.

Don't understand why you did this?
www.aircooledclassicsmagazine.com

VW & Porsche Magazine
Shaven
DSKer

Post by Shaven »

ACMag wrote:
Shaven wrote:
Why misqoute me? That's just plain wrong, and extremely immature and rude to me and a fellow DSKer.

What I wrote was: "The forum looks great and it also looks like I may have wangled a first Splitscreen feature from a fellow DSKer!" That was the case and said bus appeared in issue 2. Perhaps you'd be kind enough to remove the misquote.

Don't understand why you did this?
lighten up Princess :?
im guessing with 20 posts you know how certain members would react to my comment above :shock:
just wait until my little gay mate sees the post... you may like the response :shock:
Only those whom drive a Dual Cab, Know what real driving is all about