Merry Meet From The Central Goldfields Of Vic

New to VWs or just new to Split Busses? Want to know more? This page is for people thinking about, or just getting into splits - ask your questions, get some free advice, members always happy to help out.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

GottaSplit
DSKer

Post by GottaSplit »

warb wrote:enough of this childish cake's and such..

here is a pig with poo on its balls....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Leroy
DSKer

Post by Leroy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
067DUB
DSKer

Post by 067DUB »

Ohh fuck that's funny.. I can't stop laughing :):):)
KombiKarmaDel
DSKer

Post by KombiKarmaDel »

That's Just Awesome! :roll:
Hello my name is Del, I am new to this forum & have just bought a 1963 Splitty.
Please feel free while you are here, have a look at my scrumptious yummy cake piks, my freebie cat give-aways & oh yeah, don't forget to check out the faeces covered testicles on the pig photo....
All served to you with a smile & class all the way from Central Vic...
Awesome Guys! :?
“It's just a ride.â€
Shaven
DSKer

Post by Shaven »

KombiKarmaDel wrote:That's Just Awesome! :roll:
Hello my name is Del, I am new to this forum & have just bought a 1963 Splitty.
Please feel free while you are here, have a look at my scrumptious yummy cake piks, my freebie cat give-aways & oh yeah, don't forget to check out the faeces covered testicles on the pig photo....
All served to you with a smile & class all the way from Central Vic...
Awesome Guys! :?
haha gold.
give it to them Del... be nice to girls boys :lol:
Only those whom drive a Dual Cab, Know what real driving is all about
KombiKarmaDel
DSKer

Post by KombiKarmaDel »

It's All Good Shaven :)
I am a big girl tho, just gearing up for the next onslaught of piks the fella's maybe thinking of serving up! So whats on the menu boy's?? Headless chickens or naked hermaphrodite mud wrestlers???

P.s. For the record I have never eaten or baked a phallus cake before, but I am certainly interested to see if any of the other lads have???
P.p.s. It's certanly fun being the new kid on the block, people are so warm & welcoming..
P.p.p.s Disclaimer, due to health regulations, & my own ethics, I do not subscribe to free road kill give aways, however dogs maybe the exception & perhaps Ex Mother-In-Laws :)
“It's just a ride.â€
KombiKarmaDel
DSKer

Post by KombiKarmaDel »

And for God's Sake can someone pleeease hand that poor pig a dunny roll!
“It's just a ride.â€
spl65t
DSKer

Post by spl65t »

[quote="KombiKarmaDel"]It's All Good Shaven :)
I am a big girl tho, just gearing up for the next onslaught of piks the fella's maybe thinking of serving up! So whats on the menu boy's?? Headless chickens or naked hermaphrodite mud wrestlers???

Please don't supply 'him' any ammunition. :)
Welcome btw.
Linz
Der Splitty.....slowest thing up the Blue Mtns, since Wentworth, Blaxland & Lawson :twisted:
KombiKarmaDel
DSKer

Post by KombiKarmaDel »

Cheers Linz, and that's cerainly something these lad's don't suffer from is a lack Of Imagnation that's for sure :)
You just have to have a look at some of these resto projects. They start with a pile of rust which sort of resembles a car, than finish up with a masterpiece.. Just awe inspiring, learning heaps as I read, just brilliant this forum :)
“It's just a ride.â€