Hey Hey

New to VWs or just new to Split Busses? Want to know more? This page is for people thinking about, or just getting into splits - ask your questions, get some free advice, members always happy to help out.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

RVanders
DSKer

Hey Hey

Post by RVanders »

Hi everyone,
I am in the process of restoring my 67 split on the sunshine coast when I get time off from studying at uni up in townsville. I have previously restored a 75 bay when I was in high school but sold it to get myself a splitty. So far I have cut the rust out and on my holidays the plan is to get the replacement panels in! I am having a ball working on the splitty and cant wait to get it out on the road. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! :)
067DUB
DSKer

Re: Hey Hey

Post by 067DUB »

Welcome mate, good onya for repairing it yourself. Get stuck into the technical threads to find all the answers you need, oh, and we love pics!!
Cam Biscuit
DSKer

Post by Cam Biscuit »

Pics or ban! :mrgreen:
tombi (aka type2tommy)
DSKer

Post by tombi (aka type2tommy) »

Welcome aboard RVanders.

You will find great advice and experience amongst the DSK crew.
There are lots of resto' threads going on all the time and plenty of info on buses you will find excellent reading and a brilliant resource too.

We do like pic's here so don't be bashfull, "show us some pic's of your bus" please. There is a sticky topic about how to post pic's.

:)
Leroy
DSKer

Post by Leroy »

Welcome aboard DSK!

Great to have another SEQ member! Post up some pics in the "members rides and projects" section.
Everyone loves pics here 8) Especially Bruce! But that's another story :P
2018 Year of the Barndoor
D-Train
DSKer

Post by D-Train »

welcome an bring the montage!!
RVanders
DSKer

Post by RVanders »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
I am looking for a drivers side front door, and I was wondering what section I should post in, is there a wanted area?

Cheers,
Royce
Rawdyn
DSKer

Post by Rawdyn »

Hey RVanders,

After making three posts you will get access to the classified threads and there is an Anything Wanted in there. This is just designed to get people involved and chatting instead of just trawling the for sales.