Hello

New to VWs or just new to Split Busses? Want to know more? This page is for people thinking about, or just getting into splits - ask your questions, get some free advice, members always happy to help out.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

oily
DSKer

Hello

Post by oily »

Righto, It's 1:30 in morning. good time to introduce myself. Paul from Newy. I have a 67 split screen I am currently replacing the bottom 10 inches or so. I have had bay as my daily for the last 20 years. Have always been lurking in shadows for years and now I know that there is other weriods out there just like me, that need help restoring their prized vw.
I also have a 79 porsche 928 so you may think I am in love with German cars, but I also have a little rally car that beat around the track with my kids that is Japanese RX7 rotary s1. I have a couple more which I will not mention due to their lack of personality and general boring cars. You always know when my Afrikaan wife gets angry with the next toy I bring bring home when her South Arican accent kicks in and says " get that carr offf my lawn"..."boy".
Anyway I'm Paul pleased to meet you, and please don't give to much crap about my spelling. It's not getting any better.
Paul
067DUB
DSKer

Re: Hello

Post by 067DUB »

G'day Paul, 1 am is always a good time to introduce yourself mate. Sounds like you have some serious repairs on the bus, at least you have some fast cars to keep you from going mad! . Don't worry about shpeling , this is a Splitty forum, spheling isn't that important.. :)
Ian 68
DSKer

Re: Hello

Post by Ian 68 »

Hey Paul,

Welcome to DSk

Ian
Proudly sponsored by Cunado wear.