Hi from Geelong

New to VWs or just new to Split Busses? Want to know more? This page is for people thinking about, or just getting into splits - ask your questions, get some free advice, members always happy to help out.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

Peachman74
DSKer

Hi from Geelong

Post by Peachman74 »

First of all thanks for adding me into Dsk.i have been looking for awhile for a split screen kombi,as I have been told this is the best place for good advice and mateship.just love the old Skool buses as they have there own look about them u can't resist.
I would like to try and find a splity that's complete or something middle of the road semi rat ,as I don't have the skill to restore a bus on my own but maybe with the help I could.
Looking forward to my new adventure and dream.
Thanks Peachman74
4tune8
DSKer

Re: Hi from Geelong

Post by 4tune8 »

Welcome peachman
Quite a few lads down your way
If you get a chance catch up with doc and the crew at the revolks show, later in the year but a great opportunity
Worthy
DSKer

Post by Worthy »

Welcome Mate !! Great to see you finally on here..Plenty of great advice and people that will help you find your dream bus.. :lol:
Wassa
DSKer

Post by Wassa »

Hi there mate, welcome to the splitty addiction ! ... enjoy the chase.... we all look forward to photos :D
Peachman74
DSKer

Post by Peachman74 »

Hi guys if you know of any good buses around let me know very keen . Got the $$ ready
If a bus came up would there be anyone close to me helpful enough to take a look at one or steer me in the right direction.
Michael
Jockster
DSKer

Post by Jockster »

Hi Michael, there's a few of us in Geelong..
If your not doing anything Sunday morning come down to the Torquay motor show in the park near Cosy Corner.. There will be quite a few Buses there.
Peachman74
DSKer

Post by Peachman74 »

Thanks Jockster I am in Queensland this weekend I would have love to come down .
Could you keep me posted on any other events like that ,would be great to catch up have a chat view you bus.
Have a great weekend :D