kroozzn62
DSKer

Post by kroozzn62 »

yet again looking good man 8)
i will split again
Tonz Magonz
Mod

Post by Tonz Magonz »

Slow and low,at this rate you might have to change your username(fast with class?) Keep up the good work and the pics..Tonz :D
Wanted..Barny bits or 60's Supercharger other than Judson
slow n low
DSKer

the single

Post by slow n low »

hey TwoTonz, Kroozzn62
seriously it is slow progress. I live in Hobart without a garage and the ute lives in L'ton at my folks. I don't get to work on it as much as i would like.I wish my rental had a massive garage. thanks for the comments.
Damian
4hammers
DSKer

Post by 4hammers »

Last edited by 4hammers on Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonz Magonz
Mod

Post by Tonz Magonz »

Good to see the brethren working together for a common goal.Feels good...ohh yeahh Tonz :D ps A nice house is good but a good shed is better.Wondering if anyone could post pics of their splittie shelters as an ideas think tank...ie brand of shed,sizes,good and bad points.?
Last edited by Tonz Magonz on Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanted..Barny bits or 60's Supercharger other than Judson
byronbus
Admin

Post by byronbus »

Rob, let me know if you want to set up a workshop up here, im sure i could put it to good use...sounds like a plan
dmb
Mod

Post by dmb »

ute is looking good, hope to see it some day soon :)
Last edited by dmb on Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Squat, place chin on chest, tuck head and tip forward, shoulders connect with ground and back follows through, legs go over the top and feet land on the ground. That's how I roll!
slow n low
DSKer

61 single

Post by slow n low »

Hey all,
It has been a while since my last post, but things have been happening slowly. As with a number of split projects, the more you get into the job the more you find to be done. Since the last photo's i have decided to remove the full cargo floor. i have replaced the cross members and out riggers. which included patching the chassis rail. I have repaired some dodgy repair jobs done by someone in the past. The doglegs are now cut out, Inner B pillars are repaired. i have cut out the drivers side floor, ready for a repair section to go in. the battery tray has been cut out and replaced and i am now in the process of cutting out the front clip.

It is slow progress but i am now starting to get somwhere. I must say that building the rotisserie is probably the best thing i have done, to make things a little easier.

cheers
Damian
Attachments
collage-5.jpg
collage-5.jpg (96.61 KiB) Viewed 1178 times