Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

frenzix
DSKer

Post by frenzix »

always good to see a molested panel returned to a windowless
jamesminhard
DSKer

Post by jamesminhard »

hey all. bac home now. good to see my work man has not just been on the bundy! rolling a van on its side involves either A: a relly strong dude to pick it up and lay it on its side or B: place van on 4 jack stands and then slide a rair of trolley jack to the furthest side,,, in sincro, lower trolley jacks slowly!!!! the side being lowered is of course nearest to matress. once at this stage u should beable to with a few buddies gently tip it over center.... if this makes any sense then deffinatley try it at your own risk.. its makes life a sheeeeet load easier. go for it knock ya self out!! use an old matress... my cous is still spewin i used one of his good ones. and they can smoulder for hours.., so be carefull when welding and grinding. U hav been warned!
Spider
crewcabconnection
Mod

Post by crewcabconnection »

fantastic stuff....noice to see yet another panel heading in the non windowed direction. Reckon there must be a least 6 panels on the way back to glory right now.
Cognitive Dissonance - The only way to grind.
kroozzn62
DSKer

Post by kroozzn62 »

man your hawlin ass yeah darren wanna help kick her over , i recon tony should make a rotisori "how do you spell it?" so we can all share it DSK only lol,
i will split again