Dubjunky's rat65

Post pics and info of your rides here split windows only

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

martinigreenbus
DSKer

Post by martinigreenbus »

Tonz Magonz wrote:Congrats Josh...

Just noticed the cool rack...Its probably done more miles than the bus.

Cheers Tonz
When you get a chance Josh, can you post up a pic of what the rack sits like, I'll be keen to see it.

Bus looks awesome, well done.....

Cheers mate
DUBJUNKY
DSKer

wedding pics

Post by DUBJUNKY »

I am having trouble putting the pics up on here, so someone much cleverer is going to have a go.....cheers krisko
yeah, the roof rack is great! a very classic accessory, cheers for the freight help! Presto is a proper legend. He has been a great help and a solid friend! I will be wanting his bus in my garage one day! He was good enough to deliver my wife in his bus on my wedding day. I will get those pics up too! there were some top people and some legend buses at the wedding that will be remembered forever!!
cheers to all
ratbus
scotty*85vw
DSKer

Post by scotty*85vw »

sweet sweet pics dave, would love to get my hands on your computer.haha

hurry up guys
DUBJUNKY
DSKer

?

Post by DUBJUNKY »

so you wanna see my rack?

sits better than i thought!
I have sent a bunch of pics to krisko in the hope that I can labour him to post them up for me! I gotta get bettert at this tech stuff!!
hang in there, pics up real soon!!
ratbus
resinmonkey
DSKer

Post by resinmonkey »

here you go- sorry didnt have time to resize all - so late for work!

:shock:
Attachments
IMG_1920.jpg
IMG_1920.jpg (81.34 KiB) Viewed 2436 times
IMG_1921.jpg
IMG_1921.jpg (43.34 KiB) Viewed 2436 times
IMG_1922.jpg
IMG_1922.jpg (53.39 KiB) Viewed 2436 times
resinmonkey
DSKer

Post by resinmonkey »

and a couple more - congrats to Amy and Josh - was a great day enjoyed by all :D
Attachments
IMG_1928.jpg
IMG_1928.jpg (11.72 KiB) Viewed 2434 times
IMG_1924.jpg
IMG_1924.jpg (42.73 KiB) Viewed 2435 times
IMG_1925.jpg
IMG_1925.jpg (61.61 KiB) Viewed 2435 times
will all those responsible please stand up
will all those responsible please stand up
IMG_1927.jpg (36.55 KiB) Viewed 2435 times
DUBJUNKY
DSKer

Post by DUBJUNKY »

Cheers once again Krisko me 'ol mate.
The shot 3rd from last is the line up of serious contributers/shareholders in my bus! from left to right=
cappo/benny, me , Krisko/resinmonkey, Jake(kombishop interiors), OrGAZmatron/kombihead/guru!!
These guys rock!!! if you see them in the street, give them a cuddle and remember.....don't neglect the balls!
Finally! it;s nice to show her off!
hope you like it!!
ratbus
Leroy
DSKer

Post by Leroy »

Love it! Very cool indeed 8)
scotty*85vw
DSKer

Post by scotty*85vw »

yeah boiiii
dlux trim sets it of Josh

Chris hope its not the new job your late for :lol:
resinmonkey
DSKer

Post by resinmonkey »

great to see the old girl out on the road this weekend - best get it finished and legal now josh! :wink:
Attachments
IMG_2053.jpg
IMG_2053.jpg (52.38 KiB) Viewed 2326 times
IMG_2055.jpg
IMG_2055.jpg (54.17 KiB) Viewed 2326 times
Last edited by resinmonkey on Sun May 01, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DUBJUNKY
DSKer

Post by DUBJUNKY »

yeah, definately gave me a good kick in the pants to finish off the bus and get it on the road!
It sucked watching you all head off and know that I could'nt follow!. Just gotta find mysaelf a master cylinder reseviuor for the duel circuit and some rear shocks, get the adjustable springplates and we're away!!!
I'll get some of the shots of yesterday over to you and get em posted on here too!
thanks again, and happy birthday to Snapper. What a great way to start her birthday off!
ratbus
scotty*85vw
DSKer

Post by scotty*85vw »

nice work guys, good to see it in the steel, trim tops it of once you get past the awsome gun wounds in the front and that delux trim, steeler work.....

yeah might need something beter than multi grips on a pipe for brakes :lol: i know you have dodgy blue slips down there but that wont get threw muster!!!

maby shorten the hemp string in the engine bay that seemed to be holding the filter ...or caby inplace, then you can tie the pipe and cover it :lol: :lol:
DUBJUNKY
DSKer

Post by DUBJUNKY »

I was gonna smoke the hemp string with the guy doing the blue slip....see if it helped with a pass! :wink:
Guess I'll have to do it proper like!
good to see all the buses, and get a new enthusiasm to finish my bus off! got carby stuff to do this week, replace fuel lines, get adjustable spring plates and get the master cylinder sorted, then once she's driving nice, I'm gonna drive her every day grinning like a school girl with a new Barbie :lol:
(or is that visual just a little too close to actual?)

cheers to all that made the effort on the weekend..Well done
ratbus
scotty*85vw
DSKer

Post by scotty*85vw »

whats been going on joshee

is that a rnr bed in the back of your bus, if so what one is it????
have you got a betta pic you can put up or msg to me :) to show how the hight is for seat and top!!!!
DUBJUNKY
DSKer

dubjunky

Post by DUBJUNKY »

Hey guy's, got my bus registered finally. Now running with a set of detailed Radars (but I think I'm gonna go back to og rims)
Just gonna use this platform to plug a mates new venture!!
Not sure if you have heard of Steve Hopkin's near Coff's, but the dude has done some AMAZING resto's, including Wally's busses. He has been considering a direction change and has decided to take on my good mate Adds as his right hand man with the metal worx. Steve has decided to head off in the direction of the Horizon and my mate Adds will be steering the ship in his place offering the same big style resto's as well as offering the smaller jobs as neccisary. Sometimes you don't want a big job,and sometimes you wanna get the full treatment and Adds will be able to take it all on!! I reccommend you give him a buzz on 0488574075
personally, I love the guy 'cos he's honest, funny and decent! And does a great job!! I been a mate for years and I'm really happy to see him go ahead with this!!
My next bus is heading his way!
ratbus