its time

Post pics and info of your rides here split windows only

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

no show
DSKer

its time

Post by no show »

come on people get your projects on the road , sick of seeing the same buses over and over , no disrespect to any of them or there owners love them all ...... we need more people in splits to get out and cruizing with the usual suspects..
kroozn i dont know what your plans are with the 57 but i am willing to help if you need it , i just hope i dont f it up, where are you going to put it to do the work etc
byronbus
Admin

Post by byronbus »

Ive said it before darren, your welcome to come up for a week and combine a holiday with working on the barny...Nik is welcome too, give me at least a weeks notice and ill take holidays or sick leave and i rekon we can have it on the road in a week
no show
DSKer

Post by no show »

mate i would but there are to many bullies (opps almost wrote billies) in byron , id end up in the water and you would never see me lol
crewcabconnection
Mod

Post by crewcabconnection »

no worries Darren, as soon ad Brads done my interior you can help fit it. Got a couple of bars for you to weld in the rear one night...(still don't own a welder). Weld me some L pieces to hold the mud flaps...and while your at it, maybe fabricate me a bench top in stainless to get the cappacinno machine off the deck, hold it in place...plenty of things to be done mate...Then Ryan can help out with the sticker fixing...Das can come down and hook up the audio...and Brendon can come over an fit out my cabinet work. Be on the road before ya know it.

ppppffff...but I get yer point. Happy to help anyone out if I can this winter locally. Rubbing back, de crudding...yeha!
Cognitive Dissonance - The only way to grind.
daveo
DSKer

Post by daveo »

Fancy a working holiday in Tassie ? Need sills welding in d-cab!
warb
Mod

Post by warb »

hey, im going as fast as my tight anus will allow, ready in time for valla..
winerot
The Chairman

Post by winerot »

over 400 members of that 90% would have a running split & how about all the projects & running splits that are not on here, there is a lot
http://mirrorimageweddings.com.au/
I am seatless none nudda zero zilch, have some lefties seeing that's the flavour of the month :oops:
Micromatt
DSKer

Post by Micromatt »

Mine's in for roadworthy as I speak. Then booked in to our good friends at Vic roads for rego. After 4 years, about bloody time too!
Matt
lobus
DSKer

Post by lobus »

Micromatt wrote:Mine's in for roadworthy as I speak. Then booked in to our good friends at Vic roads for rego. After 4 years, about bloody time too!
Matt

1461 Sleeps down; not many to go..you beauty
daveo
DSKer

Post by daveo »

How stoked are you MATT ! Good stuff Dude.