69 Lowlight
70 CB100 x 2
scotty*85vw
DSKer

Re: 20-140 the oil cart

Post by scotty*85vw »

Ged wrote:Killer

x2

yeah man seen it at Valla didn't recognise it all all.

was actually one of the few cars I took pics of. love the ref to seinfeild if you ment it. vanderlay industries :) :)
Ged
DSKer

Post by Ged »

Pure Art.... Vandelay. Or Van delay if you brake down
Ged

57 11window project
64 Standard Beetle
69 Lowlight
70 CB100 x 2
Ian 68
DSKer

Post by Ian 68 »

Love it.
Proudly sponsored by Cunado wear.
evsky
DSKer

Post by evsky »

Thanx guys it does look a bit different to the start of this thread thats for sure.
Its funny I was having a coffee with my old man having just bought the roof rack that had the timber sides he said ill sign write it for you I said but what i don't have a business we both jinxed each other with its got to be vandelay then lol. Plenty of humours comments over the week. :lol:
D-Train
DSKer

Post by D-Train »

is the joke vanderlay ind from sienfield?

i just dont get it
Dannyred
DSKer

Post by Dannyred »

Love this bus mate!! How did you get that shine? Penetrol?
evsky
DSKer

Post by evsky »

Yeah Vandelay industries is from seinfeld its a fictional company that George came up with he pretends to work for them on several occasions. They are importers exporters of fine latex products. You need to go watch all the episodes from beginning to end lol
Its been colour sanded and polished after i removed the old grey paint then it had a cote of a product called X kote. A guy I know uses it on boats he does up and he wanted to give it a go on a car he plans to give it another coat soon it just wipes on with a clean rag really brings out the colour.
scotty*85vw
DSKer

Post by scotty*85vw »

evsky wrote:Yeah Vandelay industries is from seinfeld its a fictional company that George came up with he pretends to work for them on several occasions. They are importers exporters of fine latex products. You need to go watch all the episodes from beginning to end lol
Its been colour sanded and polished after i removed the old grey paint then it had a cote of a product called X kote. A guy I know uses it on boats he does up and he wanted to give it a go on a car he plans to give it another coat soon it just wipes on with a clean rag really brings out the colour.

what you weren't keen on Krymerica? :) my roommate is a school teacher and been trying to off load some work experience to me. we crack up saying it would be like the ep when Kramer makes the kid take all his pointless calls and drops the balloon on the lady. helllooooooo! hellooooo!
morts
DSKer

Post by morts »

evsky wrote:Yeah Vandelay industries is from seinfeld its a fictional company that George came up with he pretends to work for them on several occasions.
Wasn't a big watcher of the show but sounds a bit like the episode when George was 'working' on the Pensky file... :roll:
No matter what happens they can't take you out in the street and shoot you......
D-Train
DSKer

Post by D-Train »

morts wrote:
evsky wrote:Yeah Vandelay industries is from seinfeld its a fictional company that George came up with he pretends to work for them on several occasions.
Wasn't a big watcher of the show but sounds a bit like the episode when George was 'working' on the Pensky file... :roll:
wasnt a fan of it either. actualy googled it to find out.
evsky
DSKer

Post by evsky »

Can anyone help finding the picture of this as it was found? Don’t want to loose this part of its history. Or anyone know the location it was found so I can try and track down more history and pictures. TIA
Cheers Ev
resinmonkey
DSKer

Post by resinmonkey »

I've been overseas for the past few years so haven't seen the guy that rescued it for a long time... but if our paths cross anytime soon i will be sure to ask
evsky
DSKer

Post by evsky »

Thanks mate that would be great I really want to try and fill in the vans gaps of history.
Do you know the location of the quarry it was found at?
Cheers