DSKer

Re: 60 11 window

Post by braddick »

Tell me u will be driving this to the next valla with me in the mango
splitthis
DSKer

Post by splitthis »

2 years? Surely. The house is 70% done, when it’s all finished I’m going to take a chunk of leave and just finish the bus off. A solid month of working on it every day and i should be able to get it in paint.
Chasing any Neiman steering lock parts, will consider anything.
vanell
DSKer

Post by vanell »

The Castle quote “ tell him he’s dreaming “. I always like the “ I’m going to paint it next year “, or the one from 2 years old when you told Cooper “ if it’s not painted next year I’m going to sell it “ I hate to be harsh but your kids will be teenagers before you know it and won’t want to hang out with Dad . Pick a Shed night once a week and we will get some guys around to help
splitthis
DSKer

Post by splitthis »

Ahhh Wiz, always there to keep me grounded :lol: . Welding is 99% done. Just needs the hours put into bodywork, paint will be the easy bit. The house reno wasn’t a planned thing, it all happened pretty quick and put everything else on hold. My engine parts are with the builder so should have that next year (if people don’t keep pushing in). Finances have been an issue, I wanted to pay someone to do body/paint but just can’t afford it. I’ll take the leave and just get it done. I’m putting it in writing on here for wiz, Paint next year or I’m out :lol:
1958kafer
DSKer

Post by 1958kafer »

I agree with Wiz and the shed nights. Would help all of us push our projects along and would give us all a chance to catch up and have a beer! 😛
splitthis
DSKer

Post by splitthis »

I’m all for it. We need a shed where we can make noise at night though. A commercial property in st Mary’s/Edwardstown would be awesome.
morts
DSKer

Post by morts »

Or Lonsdale..
No matter what happens they can't take you out in the street and shoot you......
braddick
DSKer

Post by braddick »

splitthis wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:33 pm Ahhh Wiz, always there to keep me grounded :lol: . Welding is 99% done. Just needs the hours put into bodywork, paint will be the easy bit. The house reno wasn’t a planned thing, it all happened pretty quick and put everything else on hold. My engine parts are with the builder so should have that next year (if people don’t keep pushing in). Finances have been an issue, I wanted to pay someone to do body/paint but just can’t afford it. I’ll take the leave and just get it done. I’m putting it in writing on here for wiz, Paint next year or I’m out :lol:
Ah I faith in ya
Let’s make it happen
Beatts
DSKer

Post by Beatts »

splitthis wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:59 pm I’m all for it. We need a shed where we can make noise at night though. A commercial property in st Mary’s/Edwardstown would be awesome.
Rents are too high now to have such luxury near home. Retreated to the hills for something affordable with a view.
braddick
DSKer

Post by braddick »

Beatts wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:40 pm
splitthis wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:59 pm I’m all for it. We need a shed where we can make noise at night though. A commercial property in st Mary’s/Edwardstown would be awesome.
Rents are too high now to have such luxury near home. Retreated to the hills for something affordable with a view.
Got to be getting real close to that shed warming party
Don’t suppose there’s a mantra near by for me
Cheeseboard
DSKer

Post by Cheeseboard »

Happy 10th year build thread anniversary Matt by the way.

I was just on Sportsbet and your resto came up in the ‘futures’ betting to my surprise. Your attendance at Valla 2024 is paying out at 4/1. I put a lazy pineapple on it so if you could do a bloke a favour, I’d appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Ideas man
Minister for Finance
Scared of wife finding out what I’ve spent
splitthis
DSKer

Post by splitthis »

Cheeseboard wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:15 am Happy 10th year build thread anniversary Matt by the way.

I was just on Sportsbet and your resto came up in the ‘futures’ betting to my surprise. Your attendance at Valla 2024 is paying out at 4/1. I put a lazy pineapple on it so if you could do a bloke a favour, I’d appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
I’ve got you mate. Missus is onboard for me to take some leave and throw some $$$ at it once this extension/reno is done.
Beatts
DSKer

Post by Beatts »

Cheeseboard wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:15 am Happy 10th year build thread anniversary Matt by the way.

:lol: sorry Matt but that’s farken funny. Probably because i didn’t realise it’s been 10yrs and I’m unashamedly pissed!
Beatts
DSKer

Post by Beatts »

braddick wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:19 am
Beatts wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:40 pm
Got to be getting real close to that shed warming party
Don’t suppose there’s a mantra near by for me
You never know what you’ll find in the Adelaide hills Brad.
Depends if you want a wedgie before ReVolks or something between that and Christmas. I’ve got shit everywhere at the moment hopefully hoist going in late this week and then I can start making the place mantra like.
Cheeseboard
DSKer

Post by Cheeseboard »

Just done some reminiscing about life.

You bought this bus Matt in 2012 after a “3-4 year search” takes it back to 2008 worse case scenario.

In that time, I’ve had four dogs (two died of old age and one from being kicked in the head by a cow) but we only ever had one dog at a time. The current dog is two years old.

How many more dogs have to die before this bus is on the road Matt!
Attachments
3022715C-E55D-40FA-80A9-412E0C776358.jpeg
3022715C-E55D-40FA-80A9-412E0C776358.jpeg (297.44 KiB) Viewed 6871 times
Ideas man
Minister for Finance
Scared of wife finding out what I’ve spent