The older sister.. March 54 BD 11 window.

Post pics and info of your rides here split windows only

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

Ian 68
DSKer

Re: The older sister.. March 54 BD 11 window.

Post by Ian 68 »

[quote="63 left hooker"]Ian,

Love it mate, great work 8)

Hmmm... British Lions huh :shock: Hate to say it but the Wallabies are probably in for an arse kicking :([/quote

Probably ...even though you have Quade Cooper back in the fold ha ha ....how over rated is he ???
Proudly sponsored by Cunado wear.
63 left hooker
DSKer

Post by 63 left hooker »

Quade should go boxing and have someone belt some sense into himself :D

Most over rated player in the squad, surely we can do better than him :shock:

Reminds me a bit of Mundine (Anthony that is) should try and keep their mouths shut!!!
61 dc
67 beetle
Ian 68
DSKer

Post by Ian 68 »

63 left hooker wrote:Quade should go boxing and have someone belt some sense into himself :D

Most over rated player in the squad, surely we can do better than him :shock:

Reminds me a bit of Mundine (Anthony that is) should try and keep their mouths shut!!!
Never been a fan of him or his style of play...loved what the All Blacks did to him a little while ago...1st kick of the game and tackled hard and then every time he was on the ball he was heavily tackled..think that was the game he hit McCaw in the head when he was on the floor...cheap shot. Mccaw is no saint but I don't think I've ever seen him take a cheap shot especially when the player is on the floor...play to the extreme of the rules and bend them to the point of breaking..getting in the ref's ear...yes...but what a player. Would love to have been at Twickenham recently when England smashed NZ ...some saying England's greatest ever game but I think that happened in Sydney in 2003...just saying ha ha
Proudly sponsored by Cunado wear.
Dibsy
DSKer

Post by Dibsy »

Hmmmm ..... Listen to you all talk about cricket ....... or sit and watch you rub with your wire wool for eight hours ...... decisions decisions .... :mrgreen: