62 Single Cab Ute

Post pics and info of your rides here split windows only

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

morts
DSKer

62 Single Cab Ute

Post by morts »

Well the planets lined up for me this week and I have now picked up my first split :!: :D 8)

It is a 1962 (I believe) single cab ute that is about 90% there but needs a full resto - at first look it is missing the rear bumper although the mountings are there.

I have some questions about chasis/motor/paint but will post them to the tech section shortly - as well as some parts that are available from the guy I bought my ute through.

I only stumbled accross this site a little while ago but it is absolutely first class. Congrats to every one involved - keep up the great work 8)

I will post some photos shortly once I have worked my through the photo bucket tutorial. With PB Do you have to open each photo individually or is there something special you can do once the first one has been opened?
No matter what happens they can't take you out in the street and shoot you......
frenzix
DSKer

Post by frenzix »

will be good to follow the project along! you can post the photos directly to dsk if you like.. cheers, Tim
morts
DSKer

62 Single Cab Ute

Post by morts »

Thanks Tim

I thought I posted them under my oroginal banner but they have come up under the new heading of 'First Photos' Should I have just hit reply and then posted?

All help appreciated!
No matter what happens they can't take you out in the street and shoot you......
morts
DSKer

Post by morts »

How do I send them direct to you - is it via photo bucket or just resize and send a file and to what address?

ta, morts (Michael)
frenzix
DSKer

Post by frenzix »

if you press "post reply" on the bottom left side of the thread you can attatch pics that way, Tim
morts
DSKer

Post by morts »

Like this then :roll: :lol: