My Panel -project DONE.

Post pics and info of your rides here split windows only

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

kroozzn62
DSKer

Post by kroozzn62 »

looks great Deano But the proof will be in the coffee its self , my vote is, tobys woolloomooloo blend.
i will split again
surfncam
DSKer

Post by surfncam »

Nice split and good coffee = The perfect bus. Might put a micro brewery in mine seeing the coffee ideas taken. Top job CCC.
byronbus
Admin

Post by byronbus »

I'll bring you a kilo of the best...zentfelds byron blend
Tonz Magonz
Mod

Post by Tonz Magonz »

Good work Bruce. Once CCC tastes the good stuff from byron, he'll never turn back.Also, Jo just asked if you could get us a kilo of Ernesto Roast and i will pay you in Sydney... ps.Good point from splt 59;make sure you take a 15amp extension lead with 10 amp plugs on it to give the machine the best power you can get..yes ,i'm an alectrishun... Tonz
Wanted..Barny bits or 60's Supercharger other than Judson
jhp1
DSKer

Post by jhp1 »

Mate thats looking great whats the panelling on the inside walls?
Getting married?

www.volksweddings.com.au
crewcabconnection
Mod

Post by crewcabconnection »

not got to that part yet. Thinking cupboard backing sheet as it come in 2.5x1.2 and laminated one side for like $30 a sheet. Same for the roof. Darren! You got any roof templates? - But Im thinking about doing a big photochop print about 1700x700 down the sidewall to the side seat top.

I'll probably end up just panelling it out for Valla using the backing board and then throw it out later. Ive also thought that Wool carpet would be good. So not sure. I wanna fit downlights and surround sound speakers inside ... so wont realistically have the time before Valla to do all I want. Right now jut trying to get the back done.

I come to thing that design is the processes or overcoming compromise, optimism and full on stuupidity.
Cognitive Dissonance - The only way to grind.
Dasdubber
DSKer

Post by Dasdubber »

Great work Deano - did you end up figuring out the audio/visual requirements (via caraudioaustralia or other medium)?
crewcabconnection
Mod

Yeah Alan, they are a great bunch. Im not sure I've got it quite right...but it sounds great...get your opinion at Valla. Running 2 HU one for DVD and one for Audio, as thats got separate Woofer RCAs and AUX input, so I can get video and play tunes at the same time.

Haven't done the cargo area yet, planning on adding another mono block later to drive the subs, and free up the existing amp to run a set of splits inside and some 6x9s in the back...

I kinda need a second battery set up though...55Amp gennies wont cut it.

Thanks for the link...Mr Shiney Car is the guru. Learned a lot - but you could go broke in that forum ay.

------------------------------------

Also, check this on eBay ... why would you buy that when you can build a splitter???? Though thats still less than youd pay at Brand coffee mobs...
crewcabconnection
Mod

Disaster strikes....

Seems the old motor needs an oil pressure seal replacing ... so off to the Chiefs tommorrow for fixings ...

Finally got to power up the espresso machine tonight before I start anchoring things down, figure out what is best to go where...

It all works ... so whats the disaster ... well it seems that despite being a dab hand using my one grouper in the kitchen ... this sucker is the A10 tank-buster of heat wands ... so a little conversion practice needed...but with the bus in the shop, not much time to mess about before Valla this week.

Ah well no doubt there are plenty of DSK experts if I get stuck ... lol ... one thing DSK aint short of ... experts in everything ... over to you Bruce...
Tonz Magonz
Mod

Post by Tonz Magonz »

Brucey,dont forget the beans....CCC, They aren't called Barissta's for nothing....There's plenty of wank factor in espresso.. Guess thats why i like good coffee??!! hehe Tonz
Wanted..Barny bits or 60's Supercharger other than Judson
crewcabconnection
Mod

well I've come this far ... just gotta show Big Bertha whos boss. The dogs happy, warm milk frenzy going on ... still, aiming to spend a great deal of time at Valla drinking substances other than coffee.
crewcabconnection
Mod

Its all off, Ive traded it for an L300.
byronbus
Admin

Post by byronbus »

Haha, chill dude...get insurance, you will need it if you want to start trading at shows and markets, etc

Otherwise dont sell the coffee, but ask for donations...
crewcabconnection
Mod

yeah, well I have a look at it this week if I get time. Otherwise just do my own thing as your suggest. There are a gazillion meets to sell coffee a year, but Valla is the only time you get to have a very good Boozy time with North and South...not sure I wanna get too business focused, enjoying taking the Popes dollar at the moment after 10 years self-employed...anyway, bus is at the Chiefs to get all the oil seals replaced and another tune up. Hopefully get it back tommorrow or Tuesday ... still got some evenings work to do before Friday, and kinda lost the weekend...

Hey David, I booked a powered site in the camp ground with Donna for $17 night, so we've got a place to park up all weekend if you want.
lobus
DSKer

Post by lobus »

"Hey David, I booked a powered site in the camp ground with Donna for $17 night, so we've got a place to park up all weekend if you want."

Sounds good to me.