BURNIE SPLIT KONNECTION

Got a story or funny incident involving your split? Post them here.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

daveo
DSKer

Post by daveo »

Nice one ! Cant wait to see your Splitty. :D You got style Dude !
slow n low
DSKer

Post by slow n low »

Hey Daveo,
my name is Damian. I live in Hobart but my 61 split single cab is in lton slowly being worked on. Your old bus was very nice. the double cab will be something to see.is that pete of caravelle autos bus? i bought some hinges off pete a couple of years ago.

will be great to see some progress photo's, keep up the good work.
daveo
DSKer

Post by daveo »

Hi Damian. Yeah thats Peters bus..Its a beauty ! Has done low miles and is in awesome condition. Hows the single cab going Dude ? Got any pic's ?
Peter had a cool single cab and is kicking himself for selling it. Have fully stripped double-cab ready for some serious action later in week. Mate will help, build a rotisserie by weekend so can start cutting out the cancer.
Will post some pic's on Members rides and projects tonight.
I'm in Hoart two days a week now so will have to have a beer some time. :D ....Davo.
slow n low
DSKer

drinks

Post by slow n low »

hey Daveo,
The single cab is progressing slowing, as i don't get much of a chance to work on it with me being in hobart and it being in L'ton. as well as numerous other projects on the go. will post a pick when i can find where i have saved the one I am after.
Drinks sometime will be great. Name a time and a place and i will be there. maybe other hobart dsk crew would like to meet up.

cheers Damian
slow n low
DSKer

drinks

Post by slow n low »

hey Daveo,
The single cab is progressing slowing, as i don't get much of a chance to work on it with me being in hobart and it being in L'ton. as well as numerous other projects on the go. will post a pick when i can find where i have saved the one I am after.
Drinks sometime will be great. Name a time and a place and i will be there. maybe other hobart dsk crew would like to meet up.

cheers Damian