Valla 22

Got a story or funny incident involving your split? Post them here.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

onetrackwonder
DSKer

Re: Valla 22

Post by onetrackwonder »

Thanks for sharing the pics, looks like you have had a great trip over, I tried to buy a Country Buggy on my way back from the Spectacular and missed out by a couple of hours, was a bit disappointed that I didn't see any of them at Valla, will be heading back up the coast for Old Bar, a huge bummer the other day when the wife checked her emails to double check our booking for Old Bar and realised that she had booked Lani's Forster and not Lani's Old Bar, so we will be parked up the road instead, hope to catch up there, cheers Greg
warb
Mod

Post by warb »

onetrackwonder wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:20 pm Thanks for sharing the pics, looks like you have had a great trip over, I tried to buy a Country Buggy on my way back from the Spectacular and missed out by a couple of hours, was a bit disappointed that I didn't see any of them at Valla, will be heading back up the coast for Old Bar, a huge bummer the other day when the wife checked her emails to double check our booking for Old Bar and realised that she had booked Lani's Forster and not Lani's Old Bar, so we will be parked up the road instead, hope to catch up there, cheers Greg
nice one man, yeah the CB year was a few ago, remembering Bill Moore.. for old bar look at staying at manning point, or even Harrington.. see you up there..
onetrackwonder
DSKer

Post by onetrackwonder »

nice one man, yeah the CB year was a few ago, remembering Bill Moore.. for old bar look at staying at manning point, or even Harrington.. see you up there..
[/quote]

Yep was up there for the Country Buggies, we were parked up at Macksville in our crusty Blue bay opposite the Soaring Club Bus, its a small world ha, thanks for the heads up forOld Bar, will check it out, cheers Greg