SC west coast

Got a story or funny incident involving your split? Post them here.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

hanginfive
DSKer

SC west coast

Post by hanginfive »

Hi all i sent some pictures today to Steve Muller and he is going to post them up soon. Since leaving Sydney and driving to melbourne for Moto GP and across to Adelaide to catch the train "Indian"... across Australia to Perth for the Red Bull Air Race. We have driven thru some beautiful country side since leaving Perth and have been to Exmouth and camped out near Ningaloo Reef, Monkey Mia, Eighty Mile Beach and watched turtles nesting. Last few days have been in Broome and we will leave for Fitzroy Crossing tommorrow on our way for Kunnunurra and Katherine working our way south again.

Cheers
byronbus
Admin

Post by byronbus »

Dazza, looking forward to the pics, if muller doesnt get his act together email to me brucebutcher@email.com

How the ute traveling?

Can you msg me or PM me the model of your ipod thing please....

Cheers
bruce
Rawdyn
DSKer

Post by Rawdyn »

Sounds like an amazing trip Daryl,

Let us know if you find yourself in Melbourne and we'll get some shots of it for the next calendar.

Rawdy
mullerman
DSKer

Post by mullerman »

good to hear from you....and glad your travelling well and the ute is doing well.....look forward to the pics.
" RUST NEVER SLEEPS"
noelberg12
Newly Converted

Post by noelberg12 »

I think that Hang is gone out. I am still wait for the pictures. I think that I will come with new cities of the Melbourne photos as well. I wish that You will get it as it in new year calender.