First Timer

New to VWs or just new to Split Busses? Want to know more? This page is for people thinking about, or just getting into splits - ask your questions, get some free advice, members always happy to help out.

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

jacdog
Newly Converted

First Timer

Post by jacdog »

Hi guys - just wanted to introduce myself - I'm Inga and I'm a first timer kombi owner and driver... :-) I recently bought - "The Kernel" - a 55 split screen (from Scotty) as my daily drive and I'm absolutely loving it :D Even a drive home from Caloundra in the rain last weekend couldn't stop the smiles... I've really been enjoying reading and learning from the DSK forums (and looking at all the photos)... My Kombi journey is just beginning and I'm looking forward to the adventure... cheers Inga
spl65t
DSKer

Post by spl65t »

Hi Inga,
Welcome. Nother Dutchy ? Nice bus, enjoy "kernel"
Cheers Linz
Der Splitty.....slowest thing up the Blue Mtns, since Wentworth, Blaxland & Lawson :twisted:
spl65t
DSKer

Post by spl65t »

Hi Inga,
Welcome. Nother Dutchy ? Nice bus, enjoy "kernel"
Cheers Linz
Der Splitty.....slowest thing up the Blue Mtns, since Wentworth, Blaxland & Lawson :twisted:
D-Train
DSKer

Re: First Timer

Post by D-Train »

jacdog wrote:Hi guys - just wanted to introduce myself - I'm Inga and I'm a first timer kombi owner and driver... :-) I recently bought - "The Kernel" - a 55 split screen (from Scotty) as my daily drive and I'm absolutely loving it :D Even a drive home from Caloundra in the rain last weekend couldn't stop the smiles... I've really been enjoying reading and learning from the DSK forums (and looking at all the photos)... My Kombi journey is just beginning and I'm looking forward to the adventure... cheers Inga
Welcome inga, nice bus an hope ur learnin to stay away from Matty (shaven) on dsk.. Haha..
warb
Mod

Post by warb »

welcome mate, well first point of call is to rid the bus of scotty smell... hahah... have a blast mate, cool bus...
baykruzer
DSKer

Post by baykruzer »

Congrats inga you've got yourself a great bus
GLEN

1962 11 window project
viewtopic.php?t=8698

CHECK OUT ......... www.kustomkombi.com
shark
DSKer

Post by shark »

G-Day glad to have another on board for the ride. I started the same ride a few years back and DSK has helped beyond words can say 8)
I know what I am doing - I Think ?
shark
DSKer

Post by shark »

G-Day glad to have another on board for the ride. I started the same ride a few years back and DSK has helped beyond words can say 8)
shark
DSKer

Post by shark »

shark
DSKer

Post by shark »

OOPs 3 posts :oops:
KombiMadness
DSKer

Post by KombiMadness »

Welcome Inge :)

A 55 for your 1st Kombi? You are styling straight up... :D